Monday, July 23, 2012

Another day in London

Hey there,
Yesterday Pieter and I went to Camden. I bought a couple of little presents for my friends and after we also visited Proud Gallery (you should all check that out!) we had an afternoon tea at a teahouse at the end of the stables at Camden. I forgot the name but I'll look it up and mention it later, cause it was a really nice place!


Presentsss

In my room in Crouch End

Afternoon tea @ Camden

Platform 9 3/4


After that we went to Kings Cross to see platorm 9 and 3/4, from the Harry Potter movies. Then we went to Covent Garden where we saw a couple of street artists perform. We walked to Leicester Square to the HMV there to buy two Harry Potter movies (we were really in a Harry Potter mood haha) that we saw later that night. Before we watched the movies we had dinner at Yo Sushi, what was also very nice. 


We are not quite sure what we're doing today, but we'll see!


See yaaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment