Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics

Hellooo there,
Sorry for not posting the last couple of days but I haven't been at home that much!
Thursday I went to the Olympic torch finale @ Hyde Park with my steph-sister Eva. The sun was shining, there were 65.000 people and there were bands playing all the time; the atmosphere was really good!


The performances I liked most were Rizzle Kicks, Eliza Doolittle, a dancing team wich I forgot the name of (I'll try to remember and post something about them later) and Dizzee Rascal.





Yesterday I've been to school, where we had a portfolio and performance workshop. I performed Dusty Springfields 'Son of a Preacher Man'; one of my ultimate favourite songs to sing,
After uni I had a couple of drinks with three guys of my course, wich was fun :) In the evening I watched the opening of the olympics on television with my family, I though it was amazing! Afterwards I went to Fabric with Eva, wich was epic! I loved the building, the music, the people.. everything!


And now, well.. I just woke up an hour ago or so hahaha and today I'm finishing up some schoolwork.


:) x


(By the way: the reason that I'm not posting a lot of pictures is because I'm only taking pictures with my fisheye camera wich is analogue, so I need to develop the photos and that takes 8 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment