Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goodbye

Hello there,
At Monday Pieter and I first went to Picadilly Circus to check out the Abercrombie & Fitch there and to pick up my fisheye photos that were developed (I will post them later today). Then we went to the Museum of Popular Music in the O2 and we went to the British Music Experience there. I really liked it, you could see the development in music very well and they had a lot of cool stuff like guitars and clothes from big musicians like Queen, the Beatles, the Who, Amy Winehouse, Arctic Monkeys etc.
After the museum we had dinner at a very nice Japanese restaurant in China Town. Then we went to Southbank, because we wanted to get in the Starflyer (a carousel of 40 meters!). That was pretty scary but amazing! We could see the Millenium bridge, london eye, big ben etc from above so that was great. Afterwards we went home and watched Harry Potter 2 :)



Yesterday Pieter went back home again and I went to school. We had an aural test wich went really good so that was a pleasant surprise :) Today I'm going to Alexandra Park to read books about writing essays about music, so that I can hopefully finish my essay tonight. The essay I am writing is about Etta James. And especially about her album At Last! (1961).


Here is a picture Pieter and I took when we were at Trafalgar Square:



Byeeeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment