Monday, July 9, 2012

T in the park

And again, it's been a while.. sorry!
Since I arrived in London I've just been so busy that I didn't have time to check my computer or post anything. I don't even know if I've told you guys why I am in London?
I am doing a summer course at Middlesex University about Popular Music. The lessons are about songwriting, harmonic understanding, melodic writing and harmonisation of melodies, performance and improvisation, free and pastiche composition and popular music history and genres.

I had my first lessons last Friday and I really loved it! My next lessons will be tomorrow so today I will prepare the things we need to read and do for tomorrow.
Friday night I took the night bus to Glasgow, where one of my best friends (Marieke) is on a holiday. I arrived Saturday morning and that day we went to the festival 'T in the Park'.We hung out at the hospitality lounge a lot (they had good DJs!) and in the evening we went to the concert of the Stone Roses. We were able to go backstage and watch the concert from the side of the stage, so that was insane! We also got to meet the guys of the band. 
Here are a few pictures of that day:



Marieke's dad, Marieke and me 

With the Stone Roses

Our view during the concert!



At Saturday we just spent the day hanging out in Glasgow and in the evening I took the nightbus home and here I am now. Because of all this I hadn't been able to put photos on the computer (from my high tea last week for example), so I will do all of that today :)
From now on I will be posting everyday!!


See yaaaaaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment