Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Camden Town

So, two days ago I've been to Camden.
For those of you who don't know what that is (shame on you!): Camden is a place in London with open-air and indoor markets and a lot of shops, bars and restaurants. It is definately  my favourite place in London. The atmosphere is great, the things you can buy there are amazing, the people are really nice and everybody had really amazing, authentic styles. 
Later this month I will post my favourite places at Camden, but for now.. here are the things I bought:


Dress, 30 pounds

Shorts, 15 pounds

Shirt, 15 pounds

Left ring 3 pounds, right ring 9 pounds

49 cent per ring, 5 rings for 2 pounds

Bandana, 3 pounds

3 plectrums for 5 pounds

I bought the plectrums at this new shop in Camden called Camden Guitars, check it out: http://www.camdenguitars.co.uk/.

Ciaoooo x



No comments:

Post a Comment